Monday, May 30, 2011

Almost FREE Nail polish

These two polishes came in the mail today. I ordered them from Amazon last week using one $5 gift card I earned from swagbucks.com. If I had only ordered 1 OPI it would have been free, but I read good things about Shorts Story, and Ate Berries In The Canaries so I decided to pick them both up. The amazon seller I prefer sells each OPI for $4.99 each. You can read more about swagbucks and things I have earned here.

If you click here to register for an account they'll start you off with 30 free Swag Bucks, and I will earn points for your registration. I hope you try it out!

Ate Berries In The Canaries, Shorts Story

5 comments:

  1. hey, i don't know if you know but your link to swagbucks lead to "china glaze" blog :)

    Otherwise, that's awesome, I love bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the first link should lead to my first post about swagbucks, and free china glaze nail polishes. the second link leads to swagbucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shades....so pretty

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ate Berries in Canaries = LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I've been saving my AGC for well, I don't know yet lol. I was going to do the same thing and get nail polishes, but I think I'm just going to save mine for a camera. I'm at $40 :). It's addictive isn't it? lol

    ReplyDelete