Monday, June 20, 2011

Essie: Smooth Sailing

Essie Smooth Sailing is a beautiful new polish from the Essie Braziliant Collection. Although I thought the collection was pretty plain I purchased both Smooth Sailing and Absolutely Shore because they were both very unique compared to the pink polishes I own, and I had a Target giftcard :) If you love blue polish I would recommend Smooth Sailing. The formula was good, and it dried way faster than the other eight Essie polishes I own. This is two coats, no top coat.


8 comments:

  1. I love that polish! I just took it off today and already can't wait to use it again. Looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty!!! It never dried on me when I used it so I'm going to try it again with a different top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award on my blog: http://varnishme.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! looks like it leans toward periwinkle blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is look so pretty on you,,
    thanks for reviewing, :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty !
    I didn't fall in love with an Essie for a while, but I want this one :D

    ReplyDelete