Saturday, December 10, 2011

Magenta & Marry A Millionaire

For this beautiful sparkly manicure I used two of my favorite China Glaze polishes. I began with one coat of China Glaze Electra Magenta, then added one thick coat of China Glaze Marry a Millionaire on top. This is probably one of my top 10 favorite manicures. I think the combination is stunning, and is especially pretty in the sunlight.



This manicure can be seen in my latest Etsy Shop listing. Please check it out, I hope you find something you love :-)

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty!! L0oved it =D

    Kiss
    Bárbara
    http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink and purple combo is very pretty indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete