Friday, April 13, 2012

White Cap: The First Polish I have Repurchased

My absolute favorite nail polish is China Glaze White Cap. I adore White Cap as a top coat and I have run out of my bottle after purchasing it just 1 year ago. If you do not own this polish yet i highly recommend adding it to your collection! Here are a few past manicures with White Cap as a top coat.

OPI Shorts Story


Essie Pink Parka

Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac

White

China Glaze 108 Degrees


China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise

China Glaze Light My Tiki

Orly Flirty

6 comments:

  1. You used up a whole bottle? Wow. I can't remember the last time I did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I used the whole bottle :-) I am impatiently waiting for the new one to arrive in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I can see why you needed more than one bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love White Cap! I doubt I'll go through a whole bottle though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been eye-ing this color for awhile now. This post has helped me make "an informed decision" (like that is ever necessary - lol) to go ahead and make the purchase. Your pics look fabulous with the white cap as a top coat.

    Have you ever used this color alone? If so, how did you like it?

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is pretty sheer alone but it is still really pretty :-) That is exciting you purchased it too Kelly!

    ReplyDelete