Friday, May 27, 2011

I Love OPI Mermaid's Tears

I was interested in all of the colors from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection but only ended up purchasing Mermaid's Tears and Sparrow Me The Drama in full size. I am surprised to say I like the dusty green Mermaid's Tears better than the pink Sparrow Me The Drama. I love creme finish polishes, and have no negative things to say about the application for Mermaid's Tears. This polish was easily opaque in two coats. I have always stayed away from the pricy OPI, but I am now convinced their polishes are worth every penny.


5 comments:

  1. Great color. Looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this one last week and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty. isn't this mermaid's tears?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you're right! it is mermaid's tears, I edited the post. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete